Register for Repeat Prescriptions
We recommend that all patients who are able to manage their prescriptions via the NHS App.
If you would like to continue without registering for online services, please complete our Repeat Prescription Request form.
Please allow 3 working days for us to process the request. Local chemists are currently asking for up to a further 3-4 days for them to get the medicine ready.
You can register in the following ways:
Register for the NHS App
If you’re 16 or over, we recommend that you register for the NHS App. You can do this without leaving your home.
With the NHS App you can:
- Check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
- View your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- Register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
- Choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
Register for Patient Access
To register, you will need to complete our Register for Online Services form and then visit the practice, bringing with you two forms of identification. One of these items should include your photograph.
We will then issue you a username and password.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Change your contact details
- Review your medications and known allergies