If you live in England and have had one or more of your COVID-19 vaccinations overseas you can have your vaccination details added to your NHS Record.
To use this service you must be:
- Registered with a GP Practice in England. If you are not registered with a GP Practice, you can find out how to do this at on the the NHS website or by calling 0300 311 22 33.
- A resident (temporary or permanent) in England
- Over 18
- Vaccinated overseas with one of the vaccinations below:
- Oxford/ AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
Walk in clinics are available at:
Moss Side Millennium Powerhouse
140 Raby Street
11:00-16:00 on Friday 28 January
Manchester Town Hall
- Tuesday 1 February
- Wednesday 2 February
- Thursday 3 February
More clinics dates and times will be available soon.
You can also book an appointment to record your overseas vaccinations at:
Mass Vaccination Centre
9 Sportcity Way
You can book an appointment online using the overseas section on the National Booking System or by calling 119. Bookable appointments will be available at other sites across Manchester soon.
Please bring these things with you to register your vaccinations
- Your passport
- Proof of which COVID vaccinations you have had and when